This document is for retail clients and provides key information in relation to how client assets are held and protected including:
- The key features of the Client Asset Requirements of the Investment Firms Regulations 2017;
- An explanation of what constitutes client assets under the Client Asset Requirements;
- The circumstances in which the Client Asset Requirements apply and do not apply;
- An explanation of when Davy will hold client assets itself, and when client assets will be held by a third party; and
- The arrangements applying to the holding of client assets and the relevant risks associated with these arrangements.
Client Asset Key Information Document (for retail clients only)
Client Asset Key Information Document